Please visit our Rides & Slides page for a list of attractions currently open.
Splash With Confidence
Your health and safety along with that of our team remains our top priority. Please familiarize yourself with our COVID-19 precautions and guest requirements before coming out to visit this summer. Together we can keep Mountain Creek safe for everyone.
- The CDC has stated that there is no evidence that COVID-19 can spread from human to human through the use of pools if properly maintained and disinfected through the use of Chlorine and Bromine.
- Feeling sick? We ask that you please stay home for the safety of others.
- As of May 28, 2021 in accordance with federal, state and local guidelines, masks will no longer be required for any guests enjoying Mountain Creek Waterpark outdoors or inside. If you are unvaccinated, under the age of 12 or feel you are at a higher risk for potentially spreading COVID -19 to others, masks are still highly recommended.
- Please continue to be smart and help us to keep everyone safe. We encourage you to continue to maintain 6 ft of social distancing from other guests not in your family group or party, to continue to wash and sanitize your hands frequently, and to please stay home if you or anyone in your household is sick or showing any signs of illness.
- Please sanitize and/or wash your hands frequently. Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Mountain Creek Waterpark will be administering a health questionnaire and temperature check to all employees for your safety. Guests will be asked to provide their name and contact information upon entry to assist with contact tracing.
- Mountain Creek Waterpark will actively sanitize & sanitize any pool chairs, lounge chairs and furniture after each use.
Code of Conduct
- All Guests must pay for daily admission or have a current waterpark season pass.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a person age 18 or older.
- Admission to the facility may be denied for any of the following reasons:
- Suspicion that the guest is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Evidence of open wounds.
- Guest not wearing proper swim attire.
- Guest not adhering to health and safety precautions
- Conservative swimwear only. No thongs or transparent clothing. Only regular swim attire allowed on attractions: no jean shorts, sweat pants, or clothing with beads or buckles. No oversized or baggy clothing that cannot remain at or above the waistline without a belt or other support.
- Displayed tattoos must be in good taste and not offensive to a family environment (as determined by park management). Guests may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, illegal or unacceptable language, pictures, symbols, phrases, etc.
- Abusive or profane language to guests or Mountain Creek staff will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave WITHOUT A REFUND if you use abusive or profane language.
- Loitering is not permitted in or around Mountain Creek, including the parking lot.
- Glass is not permitted inside Mountain Creek Waterpark.
- Firearms and sharp objects are not permitted inside Mountain Creek Waterpark.
- No running, diving, or excessive horseplay is allowed.
- NO LINE JUMPING! Line Jumping is defined as cutting in front of other guests or attempting same point re-entry after having left the line for any reason including using a restroom or retrieving food or drink. Make all stops prior to entering a line queue. Any guest, who line jumps, may be ejected from the property with NO REFUND GIVEN!
- Image and Video Capture for the intent of public audience use/distribution must be authorized and escorted by a Mountain Creek Waterpark Representative. Equipment use is acceptable only when it is safe and unobtrusive to other guests. Amount & size of equipment should be minimized; tripods are strongly discouraged. Use of capture devices is strictly prohibited on rides and in restrooms.
- Please respect our effort to keep Mountain Creek a clean and aesthetic facility by throwing away your trash.
- Animals are not permitted inside Mountain Creek Waterpark unless used for medical reasons.
- All guests must follow the rules and regulations listed above and follow the instructions of the Mountain Creek staff.
- Mountain Creek reserves the right to eject and suspend WITHOUT A REFUND any persons from Mountain Creek property for violation of facility rules or for any other action detrimental to the safe and orderly operation of the facility.
By entering the park, you authorize Mountain Creek to record and reproduce your image and/or performance for the use in the company promotional materials including commercials, travel videos, brochures and any other related materials. Additionally, you agree that Mountain Creek shall have the right to distribute the promotional materials to any and all television, video outlets, publishers and/or printers in the universe, and that Mountain Creek shall be the owner of such materials. In the event any part of this agreement is deemed unenforceable, the remainder shall be an enforceable agreement/contract between the parties.
Any person needing first attention should alert a Team Member. Our Team Member will then have a First Aid Member come to you. Guests may also visit In-Park Guest Services if in need of a First Aid Member. Restrictions and special warnings are located at the entrance each pool. For safety reasons, you may be asked to leave any loose articles at the loading/unloading area of the pool.
VIRGINIA GRAEME BAKER POOL AND SPA SAFETY ACT – On December 19th 2008 the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act went into effect. This new law requires VGB Compliant Pool Drain Grates. We are VGB Compliant but please note in some applications these grates have a raised profile off the floor as mandated by the Law. Warning: Raised Grate – All of our raised grates have a red circle highlighting their location. They are designed to be stepped on but in shallow water situations they may pose a tripping hazard.
KEEP YOUR WRISTBAND! We will close our pools when unsafe conditions are present (as determined by Management in conjunction with our weather service). We will re-open when weather conditions in our immediate area are safe to do so (we cannot guarantee ideal weather conditions). In the event we cannot re-open our pools within 75 minutes, you’ll receive a ticket for a return visit (your wristband must be intact and on your wrist to be valid for a raincheck ). No refunds are issued regardless of time spent in the park.
Safety & Bag Check
Mountain Creek is concerned about your safety! To ensure the highest level of safety and satisfaction for all of our guests, Mountain Creek inspects all bags and items brought into the Pool Club. No weapons, knives or sharp objects are allowed on Mountain Creek Pool Club property. Mountain Creek is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Tickets & passes
Check out our ticket and pass options as you plan your next visit to the waterpark.